Press Release: As if having Stan Lee on board isn’t enough, this year’s Fan Expo Canada™ offers amazing programming supported by some of the biggest names in Comic Art. Festival-goers will have the opportunity to face-off in sketching duels, have their portfolios reviewed by industry experts, contribute to a mega mural as well as meet and interact with legendary comic artists.
Festival highlights include:
- Screenwriting for animation panel discussion
- ReBoot Retrospective with creator Gavin Blair
- Pitching you creator-owned comics
- Industry Roundtable discussion with Ty Templeton, Canadian comic book artist and writer
- A unique Q&A with the creators of CHEW
- Power Rangers mega mural created by fans
Some of this year’s celebrity guests, comprising some of the world’s most legendary names in Comic Art, include:
- STAN LEE (Legendary creator of Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk, X-Men, Iron Man and many more)
- KEVIN J ANDERSON (International best-selling and award winning author)
- KAARE ANDREWS (Ultimate comics cover artist)
- GREG CAPULLO (Batman artist)
- J. SCOTT CAMPBELL (Marvel cover artist – Spider-Man)
- JIMMY CHEUNG (Avengers vs. X-Men Artist)
- NEAL ADAMS (Legendary comic artist)
Celebrating 18 years as the Comic Con of the North, Fan Expo Canada™ will be at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre August 23-26, 2012.
With over 80,000 fans expected and more than 700 exhibitors and retail vendors covering over 400,000 square feet, Fan Expo Canada is going to be the hottest event of the summer.
For ticket information visit: http://www.fanexpocanada.com/tickets/
Visit fanexpocanada.com for exciting announcements and join the official Facebook fan site at facebook.com/fanexpocanada