The offices of ISIS, Wilfred’s house and the SAMCRO Clubhouse will be empty starting July 12, as the casts of FX’s Wilfred, Archer and Sons Of Anarchy head down to Comic-Con
for panel discussions and autograph signings.
Fans will be treated to a screening of the season four premiere episode of Archer during their panel, while Wilfred will screen a never-before-seen episode. Since the first episode of Sons Of Anarchy season five will not be ready, expect some exclusive first-look footage, as well as some giveaways for the fans. Below is the full schedule.Thursday, July 12 Wilfred
FOX Booth Signing – 1:30-2:30pm
Press Room – 2:45-3:45pm (Room TBD)
Panel – 4:00-5:00pm: Screening and Q &A: Elijah Wood (Lord of the Rings) stars as “Ryan,” a young man struggling unsuccessfully to make his way in the world until he forms a unique friendship with "Wilfred," his neighbor’s canine pet, played by Jason Gann (The Wedge), who co-created and starred in the Australian version of Wilfred in 2007. While everyone else sees Wilfred as just a dog, Ryan sees a crude and surly man in cheap dog suit. Join Elijah and Jason with Wilfred co-stars Fiona Gubelmann (Don’t Trust The B** in Apt 23) and Dorian Brown (Roommates) as well as showrunner/executive producer David Zuckerman (Family Guy) and executive producer/director Randall Einhorn (The Office) as they discuss bringing this unique, live-action comedy to life. Room: Indigo (Hilton Bayfront). Moderator: Alan Sepinwall (HitFix) ARCHER
FOX Booth Signing – 2:45-3:45pm
Press Room: 4:00-5:00pm (Room TBD)
Panel – 5:00-6:00pm: Screening and Q&A. This animated, half-hour comedy revolves around the spy agency known as the International Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) and the lives of its self-involved employees. Join series creator Adam Reed (Sealab 2021) and the show’s voice-over actors as they discuss their daunting and enigmatic work of espionage, reconnaissance missions, wiretapping and undercover surveillances – which are all actually unmitigated occasions for the ISIS staff to undermine, sabotage and betray each other for personal gain. Panelists include H. Jon Benjamin (Bob’s Burgers) as the highly skilled yet incredibly vain master spy “Sterling Archer”; Aisha Tyler (The Talk) as Archer’s fellow agent and ex-girlfriend “Lana Kane”; Chris Parnell (Saturday Night Live) as the easily intimidated comptroller-turned-ISIS-agent, “Cyril Figgis”; Judy Greer (Arrested Development) as the loquacious secretary, “Cheryl Tunt”; and Amber Nash (Frisky Dingo) as the discordant director of human resources for ISIS, “Pam Poovey.” Room: Indigo (Hilton Bayfront). Moderator: TBDSunday, July 15 Sons Of Anarchy
Press Room – 11:40am-1:00pm (Sapphire EF)
FOX Booth Signing – 1:30pm-2:30pm
2:45-3:45pm Sons Of Anarchy: Get an inside look into the world of FX’s highest-rated series ever, with creator Kurt Sutter (The Shield) and the entire cast: Charlie Hunnam, Ron Perlman, Katey Sagal, Maggie Siff, Kim Coates, Mark Boone Junior, Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi, Ryan Hurst and Dayton Callie. Room: Hall H. Moderator: Lynette Rice (Entertainment Weekly)
FX is the flagship general entertainment basic cable network from Fox. Launched in June of 1994, FX is carried in more than 98 million homes. The diverse schedule includes a growing roster of critically acclaimed and award-winning hit dramas series including Sons Of Anarchy, Justified and American Horror Story, and acclaimed hit comedy series It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The League, Louie, Archer, Wilfred, Brand X with Russell Brand, Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell and Legit. Its library of acquired box-office hit movies is unmatched by any ad-supported television network. The network's other offerings include the acquired hit series Two and a Half Men and How I Met Your Mother, and live sports with UFC and NCAA football.
Press Release: Warner Bros. Television
(WBTV) breaks free and travels to the other side — aka the O.C. — for another exciting weekend at WonderCon 2012, starting with an exclusive advance screening of a never-before-seen episode of The Secret Circle (Thursdays 9/8c The CW) and an explosive episode of Person of Interest (Thursdays 9/8c CBS) on the big screen on Friday, March 16. Then fans can supercharge their Saturday with a special video presentation and panel session for DC Nation
— the new one-hour programming block from Cartoon Network, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment
— on March 17. And on Sunday, March 18, sample the best of Bad Robot Productions with mind-bending panel sessions for Alcatraz
(Mondays 9/8c FOX, moving to 8/7c on March 5) and Fringe
(Fridays 9/8c FOX).Stars and producers scheduled to attend WonderCon 2012 include:
- Alcatraz stars Sarah Jones, Jorge Garcia, Jonny Coyne and Parminder Nagra, along with executive producers Jennifer Johnson, Daniel Pyne, Jack Bender and co-creators/co-executive producers Bryan Wynbrandt and Steve Lilien
- Fringe stars John Noble, Seth Gabel and executive producers J.H. Wyman and Jeff Pinkner. Additional cast members to be announced.
- DC Nation: Young Justice producers Brandon Vietti and Greg Weisman; Green Lantern: The Animated Series producers Jim Krieg and Giancarlo Volpe; and DC animated shorts producers Lauren Faust and Ben Jones
- Alcatraz, Fringe and DC Nation casts and producers will all be signing at the DC Entertainment booth, #501
In addition, WBTV will present not one, but two special screenings exclusively for WonderCon audiences, offering fans a sneak peak — on the big screen — of The Secret Circle’s “Curse” episode six days before its broadcast on Thursday, March 22 (9/8c on The CW), as well as an episode of the hit action-drama Person of Interest.
For continuing information about the Studio’s plans at WonderCon, please follow us on Twitter at@thewbdotcom
Following are the WBTV and DC Nation
panel dates, as well as signing dates and times for WonderCon 2012. Official panel times to be announced by WonderCon.FRIDAY, MARCH 16
Exclusive Warner Bros. Television Screenings — For the third straight year, Warner Bros. Television kicks off WonderCon with special screenings of fan-favorite series. For 2012, WBTV will present on the big screen episodes of the first-year hit dramas The Secret Circle
, from executive producer Kevin Williamson (The Vampire Diaries
), and Person of Interest
, from creator Jonathan Nolan (The Dark Knight
) and J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions (Fringe, Lost
- The Secret Circle: The ordinary becomes the extraordinary in The Secret Circle, a drama full of mystery, intrigue and danger from executive producer Kevin Williamson (The Vampire Diaries) and based upon the book series by L.J. Smith (The Vampire Diaries). The series chronicles the story of a young girl who discovers not only that she is a witch and part of a secret coven, but that she is the key which will unlock a centuries-old battle of good versus evil. WBTV has conjured up a WonderCon exclusive premiere screening of the “Curse” episode, a full six days in advance of its on-air debut Thursday, March 22, at 9/8c on The CW. Britt Robertson (Scream 4), Thomas Dekker (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles), Gale Harold (Queer as Folk), Phoebe Tonkin (H20: Just Add Water), Shelley Hennig (Days of our Lives), Jessica Parker Kennedy (50/50), Chris Zylka (upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man) and Natasha Henstridge (Species) star in the series, which is executive produced by Williamson, Andrew Miller (Nothing), Andrea Newman (Human Target), Leslie Morgenstein (The Vampire Diaries) and Gina Girolamo (The Lying Game). From Bonanza Productions Inc., Outerbanks Entertainment and Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios, The Secret Circle airs Thursdays at 9/8c on The CW. Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thesecretcircle and follow The CW on Twitter @CW_network.
SATURDAY, MARCH 17
- Person of Interest: Jim Caviezel (The Thin Red Line), Comic-Con favorite Michael Emerson (Lost) and Taraji P. Henson (Hustle & Flow) team up in this thought-provoking crime action-drama from The Dark Knight’s Jonathan Nolan and J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions (Fringe, Lost, Alias). Set in New York City, with all of its multifaceted elements of justice (cops, criminals, corruption), Person of Interest centers on an ex-CIA agent, presumed dead, who partners with a mysterious billionaire to prevent violent crimes, and the detectives tracking them. Person of Interest makes its WonderCon debut with a screening of a complete episode on the big screen. In addition to Caviezel, Emerson and Henson, Kevin Chapman (Rescue Me) also stars in Person of Interest, which airs Thursdays at 9/8c on CBS. Jonathan Nolan, J.J. Abrams (Star Trek), Greg Plageman (Cold Case) and Bryan Burk (Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol) are the executive producers of the series, from Bonanza Productions in association with Bad Robot Productions and Warner Bros. Television. Become a fan of the show on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PersonOfInterestCBS and follow the show on Twitter@PersonInterest.
- 4:00 p.m. - DC Nation Signing: DC Entertainment Booth #501
SUNDAY, MARCH 18
- DC Nation Special Video Presentation and Q&A — From the pages of DC Comics to the television screens of fans across the country comes DC Nation, a new one-hour exclusive kids programming block from Cartoon Network, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment. DC Nation stars some of the most beloved and legendary heroes of the DC Universe, brought to life by some of the most talented directors, writers and producers working in animation today. Anchored by Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Young Justice, DC Nation airs Saturdays from 10:00–11:00 a.m. ET/PT on Cartoon Network. Fans attending the WonderCon 2012 DC Nation panel will be treated to exclusive video content filled with plenty of sneak peeks from the DC Nation block. In addition, an all-star panel featuring Young Justice producersBrandon Vietti (Batman Under the Red Hood) and Greg Weisman (Gargoyles), Green Lantern: The Animated Series producers Jim Krieg (Ben 10: Alien Swarm) and Giancarlo Volpe (Star Wars: The Clone Wars), and DC animated shorts producers Lauren Faust (The Powerpuff Girls, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic) and Ben Jones (Batman: The Brave and The Bold) will take the stage for a moderated Q&A. Learn more about DC Nation atwww.dcnation.com and follow the show on Twitter @DC_nation. Room 204ABC
- 12:00 Noon - Fringe Signing: DC Entertainment Booth #501
- 1:30 p.m. - DC Entertainment Booth #501 Signing:Alcatraz
- Alcatraz Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Don’t miss this classified session with stars Sarah Jones (Sons of Anarchy), Jorge Garcia (Lost), Jonny Coyne (Lara Craft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life) and Parminder Nagra (ER); executive producers Jennifer Johnson (Lost), Daniel Pyne (Lost) and Jack Bender (Lost); and co-creators/co-executive producers Bryan Wynbrandt and Steven Lilien (both Kyle XY) dishing the ultimate insider information about the mysterious 1963 disappearance of the Alcatraz inmates, guards and staff. Fans will learn about where they’ve been and why they are returning, and the creative team will reveal exclusive information about the remaining episodes of the first season. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Bad Robot Productions and Warner Bros. Television, Alcatraz currently airs Mondays at 9/8c on FOX, and moves to 8/7c on March 5. Become a fan of Alcatraz on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AlcatrazonFOX and follow the show on Twitter @AlcatrazonFOX.
- Fringe Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Join series stars John Noble (The Lord of the Rings), Seth Gabel (The Da Vinci Code) and executive producers Jeff Pinkner (Lost) andJ.H. Wyman (The Mexican) of the mind-bending, universe-crossing series Fringe for a Q & A session and get a sneak peek of what is to come, as the fates of all your favorite characters hang in the balance between two universes, two timelines and too many creepy bad guys to go around. Talk doppelgangers, shapeshifters, Observers and whatever Walter is cooking up! Now in its fourth season, Fringe continues to explore new cases with endless impossibilities. From Bad Robot Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television, Fringe airs Fridays at 9/8c on FOX. Become a fan of Fringe on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Fringe and follow the show on Twitter @FRINGEonFOX. Ballroom